The aim of this Data Privacy Statement is to inform you of the type, scope and purpose of the personal data that we collect. Personal data are all data that are personally referable to you, e.g., your name, address, email address or user behavior.
Who is responsible for data processing at our company?
The responsible person for data processing:
Latin Jazz Sinfonica GmbH
Managing Partner: Julia H.M. Diederich
Tel.: 07633-8078 24
Cellphone: 0171-6 83 00 94
To maintain our online presence, we use an Internet service provider who stores the website on their server (hosting) and who makes our website available on the Internet. In doing so, the Internet service provider processes contact data, content data, contract data, usage data, personal data as well as meta and communication data on our behalf. Legal basis: The Internet service provider processes the aforementioned data on our behalf, Art. 28 GDPR. The data processing takes place based on our legitimate interest to ensure efficient and secure provision of our Internet offer, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) GDPR.
If you use our website for information purposes only, our Internet service provider will only collect the personal data that the browser you are using transmits to its server. These are the following data:
- IP address
- The date and time of access of our website
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Access status (HTTP status)
- The amount of data transferred
- The Internet service provider of the accessing system
- The type of browser you are using and its version
- The operating system you are using
- The website from which you may have accessed our website
- The pages or sub-pages that you visit on our website.
The aforementioned data is stored as log files on the servers of our Internet service provider. This is necessary to display the website on the device you are using and to ensure stability and security. Our legitimate interest in data processing is in the above purposes. Legal basis: The data processing takes place based on our legitimate interest to ensure efficient and secure provision of our Internet offer, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) GDPR. Duration: The above data for the provision of our website are stored for a period of seven days and then deleted.
Cookies are used to make our website more user-friendly. Some elements of our website require that the requesting browser can be identified even after changing pages. In particular, information on language settings or log-in information may be stored in these cookies.
Our legitimate interest in data processing is in the above purposes. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR.
We delete or block your personal data as soon as the purpose of storage has been achieved or no longer applies. Any further storage will only take place if it is required by national or European regulations. In this case, the data are blocked or deleted when the storage period prescribed in the respective regulations has expired unless we need your data to fulfill a contract concluded between us or if this is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
Details of the contact options we have available
If you contact us via e-mail, social media, telephone, fax, post, our contact form or otherwise and provide us with personal data such as your name, telephone number or email address or provide further information about you or your concern, these data are stored and further processed in our company for the purpose of processing your request. Legal basis: If you make your request in the context of contractual or pre-contractual relations with us, the legal basis for the processing of your data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b. GDPR. If your request does not fall into one of the aforementioned categories, our legitimate interest in the processing of your data lies in responding to your request properly and in your intended sense, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. Deletion: The personal data collected by us are deleted if they are no longer required. We review this requirement every two years. You can also revoke your consent to our data processing at any time.
Your rights under GDPR
- Right to information: Pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR, you can request confirmation as to whether and which personal data we process from you. In addition, you may request information free of charge on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed or the planned storage period, the existence of the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or restriction of processing, the existence of a right of appeal and the origin of their data if they were not collected by us. You also have the right to know whether your personal data have been transmitted to a third country or to an international organization. If so, you have the right to obtain information about the appropriate guarantees in connection with the transfer.
- Right of rectification: Pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR, you may request the rectification of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored with us and concerning you.
- Right of deletion: Pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR, you have the right to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us unless further processing is necessary for the following purposes:
- To fulfill a legal obligation
- Assert, exercise or defend legal claims
- Exercise the right to freedom of expression and information
- For reasons of the cases of public interest referred to in Article 17 para. 3 lit. c and d GDPR.
- Right to restrict processing Pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR, you have the right to restrict processing of your personal data if:
- The accuracy of data is contested by you for a period of time that allows us to verify the accuracy of your personal information.
- The processing of your data is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and instead request the restriction of the use of the data,
- We no longer need the personal data for the purposes of processing, but it is required by you for the enforcement, exercise or defense of legal claims.
- You have objected to the processing of your data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, but it is not yet clear whether the legitimate reasons that justified us despite your objection to further processing outweigh your rights.
- Right to information: If you have exercised your right to have us rectify, delete or limit the processing, we are obliged to inform all recipients to whom the personal data that concerns you has been disclosed of this rectification or deletion of the data or restriction on processing unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. It is your right to be informed regarding such recipients by us.
- Right to data portability: Pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR, you may request that we provide you with the personal data relating to you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person responsible.
- Right of appeal: Pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority. For this you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence, your workplace or our company headquarters.
Right of revocation
Pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR, you have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of your data by us at any time. The revocation you have declared does not alter the legality of the processing of your personal data until the revocation
Right of objection
You have the right, for reasons arising from your particular situation, to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you, which takes place based on a balance of interests (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR). This is especially the case if the data processing is not required to fulfill a contract. If you exercise your right of objection, we ask you to explain the reasons. We will then no longer process your personal data unless we can prove to you that compelling legitimate reasons for data processing outweigh your interests and rights.
Regardless of the above, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time.
Please address your objection to the above contact address of the person responsible.
We also take technical and organizational security measures in accordance with the state of the art in order to comply with the provisions of data protection laws and to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties.